Monday, December 19, 2011

Blogging

Inspired by a friend who chronicles her family life in blog-land and the fact that my daughter is now almost two and I feel like our life together is just a big blur in my memory, I've decided to start a blog about us!  I'm not a great writer mainly because I'm terrible with punctuation, but that's not what this is about. I just want to thank God for and make reminders of this short but sweet time we have with our kids.  These are actually hard times in many ways because parenting and trying to run a household isn't for wimps, but they are definitely sweet and I want to be able to look back through all of this someday.  Seems like yesterday I was 18. Today I'm 28. Tomorrow I will be 38.  The days are busy and full and in the hustle and bustle its so easy to forget why we are even here. So I hope this will help me stop, reflect, appreciate, and thank God for all He has done and all He is doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment